Thursday 28 January 2010

HTC/Haiti


I've always wanted to try out the new wave of touch phones in the market, but due to my current contract tying me now (never go on a 18th month contract!), therefore I'm still stuck with my Nokia E71. However, Sohaib from HTC has given me the Hero to try out. After several hours playing around with it, I have to say is one of the most user friendly phones out there. Hopefully it'll change my mind about getting an iPhone in the future.
When the Haiti disaster happened, I thought of donating straight away, but seeing a lot of brands out there are creating charity tees, I decided to take on that step. 'We shall love again' is the graphics used on the tees, which says a thousand words towards the cause. In 3 days, I've already sold out my first batch of 25 and already accepting the second round of orders, which you can get them here. Please support the charity fund raising!

No comments:

Post a Comment